STEPPING FORWARD TOGETHER FOR GOD’S PURPOSES
To realize our congregation’s dream for a full pastoral staff and to cover significant increases in utilities and property insurance costs, we are encouraging members to step forward in faith and pledge to a level of most generous giving. As we offer our hearts and resources, we contribute to the exciting new future that God has for us. We are grateful for all pledges.
EASY WAYS YOU CAN PLEDGE
- Present your pledge card on sildenafil basics 100 mg 90 stück Stewardship Commitment Sunday (October 23). You can download a blank card here or fill out a virtual pledge card here.
- Return your pledge card to the church office.
- Pledge online through our website.
Thank you for the prayers you offer, the love you share, and all the ways you step forward in faith to be the body of Christ in the world!
EXCITING YEAR AHEAD!
The coming year will be an exciting time in the life of this church as we look forward to:
- strengthening our current commitment to serving the many needs in our community
- extending our welcome to our neighbors
- working with our new pastor
- exploring the possibility of calling an associate pastor to help rebuild our family ministry program, as many of you have said is a dream
Together, we can help to continue the tradition of welcoming those who seek to grow in God’s love and grace. During this stewardship season, we will host a creative project of painting stones and labeling them with our church’s logo and QR code. Once painted and labeled, the rocks will be placed around town, inviting those who find them to discover FPC.